New courses, new opportunities!
July 31-August 2, 2017
Hilton Columbus - Easton
3900 Chagrin Drive
Columbus, OH 43219
What Will I Find at Conference This Year?
- Update on Career Connections - new updates to Ohio Means Jobs and more strategies to help our students develop their career potential.
- FCCLA for 2017-2018 - learn all the new info to start your year off right
- Using GSuite in the Classroom - ready to polish those Google Skills this session will increase your productivity in the classroom!
- Jesse Weinberger - The Boogeyman Exists and He’s In Your Child’s Back Pocket - Keynote address and also a book study offered to OATFACS members for Ashland credit!!
- Next Gen Personal Finance - Ditch the Google search process and find free engaging resources in minutes!
- MIndfulness - what’s this new term mean to your students
- Experiential Learning - A High School and College Cooperative Project
- Preparing Students Through Classroom Assessment
- FCS Alignment to FCCLA Career Development Events
- Rescue - Transform - Share
- Personal Identity Through Textile Design
- How to be “that great teacher”.
- Enhancing Social Emotional Climate - An Introduction to the ODE Safety and Violence Training for FCS
- Person In Charge Certification
- Making Parenting a Priority
- Using Google Forms and Sheets to Assess Student Progress
- La Soupe Keynote on Rescue Food
- Ryan Moran - I’m in the POSSE! Keynote
- And so much more including drawings for great conference gifts. Checkmark another box on quality program standards and your FCCLA Outstanding Chapter application with one conference.
Post Conference Offerings:
Next Gen Personal Finance Training - register separately for this great opportunity to get up to date info and top notch teaching strategies for your personal finance class. Limited to 40.
OCCRA training for all ECE Teachers - register on regular conference registration.